The Meadows Decorating Policies
1. Candles: In accordance with the Fire Code, the top of the flame of a candle must be at least one inch
below glass level. No open flames are allowed within the premises.
2. No free floating balloons allowed. All balloon bouquets must be anchored.
3. Any decorations hung from the ceiling must be done by a licensed decorator to comply with insurance
guidelines and to ensure that proper equipment is used.
4. No confetti, rice, sprinkles, glitter, or other similar products are allowed within the premises.
5. Engager is responsible for the packaging and removal of the wedding cake, cake parts, decorations,
centerpeices, and gifts on the night of your wedding.
6. No tacks or nails allowed in the walls. You may use tape (scotch or masking tape) and/or clear tacks.
7. There is no decorating the night before your wedding without permission from General Manager. You may
arrive to start decorating at 9:00am the morning of your reception. The head table, cake table and gift tables
will be ready at this time. The Meadows can not guarantee completion of your guest table setup until noon the
day of your reception.
8. For receptions less than 225 people, guest tables can seat 8 people. All receptions over 225 require seating of
10 guests per table.
9. Linen service includes ivory tablecloths, napkins and skirting. Different colors (subject to availability) are
available upon request and need to be ordered two weeks prior to your event. The head table, gift table, cake
table, and display tables will all be clothed and skirted.
10. Your DJ or band may set up after 10am the day of the reception unless another arrangement is made with
management. Your cake may also arrive for set up after 10 a.m.
11. In accordance with the Health Code, food that is to be served by licensed restaurants must be obtained
from licensed food processing facilities that comply with all laws relating to food and food labeling. Any home
made or non-licensed parties preparing cakes will require a signed waiver releasing The Meadows of all
12. Engager is responsible for decorating the hall. The Meadows staff will be happy to place your party favors on
the tables if needed.
13. Please limit the size and number of decorations at each table. Remember, we must have room to place the
The Meadows Conference Center is owned and managed by Swift Hospitality Group.
**The Meadows Conference Center**The Meadows Green Bay**The Meadows Northeast Wisconsin**The Meadows Wedding Halls**The Meadows Conferences**The Meadows Meetings**The Meadows Corporate Events**The Meadows Banquets**The Meadows Catering**The Meadows Decorating Tips and Policies**Reception Business**Green Bay Reception Business""Reception Facility**Green Bay Reception Facility**